PAY BY PHONE: (855)939-2821
THE VILLAGE OF SMITHVILLE AND INVOICECLOUD HAVE TEAMED UP TO PROVIDE AN EASY, SECURE ON-LINE PORTAL TO PAY UTILITY BILLS.
- Secure and Free!
- Manage your account on-line. It's safe, easy and secure.
- Go Green by going paperless! Reduce paper and clutter!
- Pay your bill by phone. It's easy and convenient 24/7.
- Pay by text. Visit the website to learn more.
- Never miss a payment with AutoPay or schedule your payment in advance. Set it and forget it!
- Need a reminder? Set up email notifications to send an alert to pay your bill!
- Customer Cost Reduction: No stamps? No gas in car? Bad weather? No time? No worries! Help the environment.
- Village Cost Reduction: Less postage. Less paper bills. Less time for billing questions.
Convenient: View and pay your bill online, anytime from the device of your choice. Set up automatic payments, go paperless, and more with the new electronic payment service.
Explore all the features and benefits of paying your bill online. Pay from the comfort of your home or office - with our convenient electronic payment options. Need a reminder? Set up email notification to send an alert to pay your bill.
Secure: InvoiceCloud uses the highest standards in internet security. Account information displayed within the payment portal is truncated to protect confidential data. InvoiceCloud safely stores your financial information using Payment Card Industry Compliant systems (PCI).
Forms of Payment:
- Pay with credit card
- Pay with debit card
- Pay with electronic check from your bank account
- Use more that one form of payment
- Auto-Pay - option where bills will be paid automatically each billing cycle
- E-bills (paperless) are recommended and available in PDF or HTML format to print bill if you choose
- "How would you like to pay?" - Click on drop-down box to make selection
- Email is required so payment confirmation can be delivered to your email inbox
Customers can make income tax payments online with added fees. Income Tax Return filing with the tax office will continue to be mandatory.
Income Tax payments can be made with credit card, debit card, or an electronic check from your bank. Processing fees will be added on the payment screen.